Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Guernsey Chamber of Commerce LBG (‘Chamber’) will be held on 29th June at 3:30 pm, in the Guernsey Chamber of Commerce offices at the Business Development Centre, Markets Inner Street, St Peter Port, GY1 1HE.
At the Meeting, Chamber members will be asked to consider and vote on the resolutions below. All of these resolutions will be proposed as ordinary resolutions, and all are proposed by Diane de Garis and seconded by James Ede Golightly:
To appoint Jane St Pier as Honorary Treasurer of Chamber for a term of 1 year.
To appoint Rollo de Sausmarez as an Executive Board member for a term of 1 year.
To appoint David Ummels as an Executive Board Member for a term of 1 year.
To appoint Brooke Kenyon as Executive Board member for a term of 1 year.
To appoint Stephen Rouxel as Executive Board member for a term of 1 year.
To appoint Justin Bellinger as Executive Board member for a term of 1 year.
To appoint Elaine Gray as Executive Board member for a term of 1 year.
Dated: 22 June 2023
NOTES TO THE NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- If you wish to attend the meeting in person, please RVSP by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting will be transmitted electronically via Teams. Should you wish to attend in this way, please email the Office who will provide log-on details.
- If you wish to vote by proxy, please read, complete and sign the proxy form on our website and return this by post to Chamber’s office address or by email to: email@example.com. Please ensure that you return the proxy before 4pm on 28th June 2023.
- Voting at the meeting will be by show of hands and validated proxy vote.
- The Agenda for the meeting is set out below:
- Notice and quorum
- Approval of Minutes of 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Director’s Report
- Financial Report
- Elections to Chamber Executive Board
- Any other business
- Copies of the Proxy Form and the Minutes from the Annual General Meeting held on 9th June 2022 can be found on the Chamber website at: Chamber of Commerce AGM 2022 Documents – Guernsey Chamber of Commerce