Beckfords Funeral Services is delighted to announce the appointment of a new Assistant Funeral Director. Clinton Le Page has joined the team bringing with him a natural ability to connect with people and provide them with the caring professionalism they need during their journey of remembrance and grieving.
Commenting on the appointment Zac Hannis, Beckfords General Manager said; “At Beckfords we prioritise compassion and empathy in every interaction we have with our clients. Clinton’s warm demeanour and genuine care for others make him an invaluable addition to our team. He has embraced his role assisting with funeral arrangements and ensures that the families he works with receive the best possible service and support they need during their most difficult moments.”
Clinton, who is in the process of studying for the National Association of Funeral Directors Funeral Arranging and Administration Certificate (FAA Cert), shared his excitement about joining Beckfords Funeral Services, stating, “I am honoured to be a part of such a renowned and respected business like Beckfords. The team’s commitment to excellence and providing personalised, compassionate care to our local community aligns perfectly with my own values and I am proud working alongside my colleagues and serving families during their time of need.”
Pictured Clinton Le Page, Assistant Funeral Director.
- Beckfords is Guernsey’s longest established funeral directors.
- Locally, family-owned and managed they have been serving the islanders for over 148 years
- Many generations of local families have relied on Beckfords during their most difficult times
- Beckfords continually develop their services, from investing in state-of-the-art facilities with disabled access, to the professional development of their staff.
- They are also leading local supplier of memorials.