Christina Bisson, is a fully qualified Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Pracitioner. She received her first degree (BSc. (Hons) Biology) from Royal Holloway University of London (RHUL), UK and her Masters (MSc. (Hons) Behavioural Biology & Healthcare) from the University of Surrey, UK.
She developed an interest in natural approaches to healthcare after experiencing the benefits of natural therapies first hand. Christina then studied at LCTA (London College of Traditional Acupuncture) where she received Diplomas in Acupuncture (Lic. Dip Acupuncture) & Tui-Na Massage (Lic.Dip TuiNa), a Degree in Acupuncture (BSc (Hons) Acupuncture) from the University of Portsmouth, UK as well as earning a Diploma in Nutrition (Pg. Dip Nutriton) from the University of East London, UK.
Christina then moved to Sydney, Australia, where she furthered her studies in Chinese Medicine and studied Chinese Herbal Medicine (TCM) and earned a Diploma (Adv. Dip TCM) and a Degree (BSc (Hons) TCM) from The Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SITCM).
She has over 10 years of experience in the TCM field with her main interests including using Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Tui-na Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Reiki and general holistic lifestyle advice to assist patients.
She has a very wide range of clinical experience like various pain, digestive & emotion & mental disorders etc.
Christina’s aim is to expand Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and treat people with this beautiful and ancient therapy.
She is a member of the following associations:
- BAcC (British Acupuncture Council) (UK).
- FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) (UK).
- CNHC (Complementary & Natural Health Council) (UK).
- CMIR (Chinese Medical Institute & Register) (UK).
- TRA (The Reiki Association) (UK).
- BANT (British Association Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine) (UK).
- RCHM (Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine) (UK.
- AACMA (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association) (AUS).
- ANTA (Australian Natural Therapists Association) (AUS).
- ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society (AUS).
- AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency) (AUS).
- MCMA (Malaysian Chinese Medicine Association) (MYS).