Bring your own lunch and come to the inaugural event of the new Chamber of Commerce Sustainable Business Initiative (SBI).
SBI has been launched by Chamber in September to help Guernsey businesses become more sustainable by providing useful information, nurturing a green business community and influencing policy.
Appointing a Sustainability Champion to lead the internal company efforts is a key pillar of success for any business embarking on this journey.
“Sustainability Champions” is the first program to launch by the SBI and invites local businesses to appoint Sustainability Champions and join the events and training planned by the initiative.
Join us and:
- Learn about our new “Sustainability Champions” program
- Listen to local Champions and their stories:
- Rollo de Sausmarez, Head of Innovation at Healthspan
- Kenny McDonald, Head of Retail Operations at the Co-op
- Network with likeminded leaders and
- Learn more about how to get involved with SBI
Don’t forget to follow SBI on Twitter (@SustainableBI) and join their Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/sustainablebusinessinitiative/
Cost of tickets
Free for Chamber members
£10 for non Chamber members