Purple Tuesday is an initiative that inspires organisations and their staff, across all sectors and all sizes, to promote awareness, develop understanding and put in place practical solutions for greater accessibility.
This year we are focused on providing a drop in for people to find out more about the Customer Experience and accessibility following the approval of the Discrimination Legislation (Sept 2022) which will go live October 2023.
Tuesday 1st November 12-2pm join us for lunch at the Chamber of Commerce with a number of partners:
– Guernsey Employment Trust (GET) – supporting disabled people into employment. Disability Charter and Employment guide. Also one of the training providers for the consortium.
– The Consortium – training delivery partners
– Digital Greenhouse and Submarine – Digital Accessibility
– Access for All – physical access as well as the CAE accredited access course partners (nest course 9th November)
– States of Guernsey
– Guernsey Disability Alliance (GDA) – answer or signpost questions on the new Discrimination Legislation
– Local Purple Tuesday co-ordinator – Karen Blanchford
to find out more about Purple Tuesday follow this link :