We are pleased to announce that our annual Mourant Guernsey Trusts Forum will take place on Thursday 26 May at the St Pierre Park Hotel.
Members of our leading International Trusts and Private Client team will join industry experts in delivering insights on key topics and trends in the trusts and private wealth sector via a series of panel discussions. Our focus will be on providing an overview of recent developments within the industry, including the most significant judicial decisions and their potential implications. Among the range of topics to be discussed are:
• ‘Who said being a trustee was easy….’;
• ‘A rise in the power of exclusion?’;
• ‘Fund like vehicles in a private client context’;
• ‘Financial Sanctions and their Impact on Trust Structures’; and
• ‘Successful blessing applications – and how to avoid refusal’.
The Forum will be chaired by Paul Hodgson, Deputy Group Head of Trust, Butterfield.
You can purchase a ticket here
Thank you to our sponsors