This one day professional course is designed for the HR community, business owners and senior managers and will provide practical HR training exploring the more complex people and HR matters encountered in the workplace.
– Understand the relevance of investigations in the workplace and when to use them
– Develop a greater understanding of the process and how to conduct a fair and objective investigation
– What should be included in the investigation report and next steps
– Practical case study where the technical information can be put in practice
Benefits To You & Your Organisation
– Update and further your existing knowledge in complex areas of HR and people management
– Improve your management skills and increase confidence in addressing these matters as they arise
– Learn to embed elements of these practices within the business to ensure matters are identified at an early stage
– Create effective practice and processes to protect the business from Employment & Discrimination Tribunal claims and disputes
All attendees will come away with a Handling Investigation workbook which will include:
– Guideline and considerations to run an effective process
– Details of the legal tests to be mindful off
– Questioning techniques and an interview template
– Report writing template
The training will be provided by an experienced ACAS trainer and conciliator who will be providing his insights, drawing upon his vast experience on complex HR matters and tribunal findings. The presentation elements of the training will be presented remotely.
Focus HR Consultants shall facilitate the session incorporating practical application of the technical aspects presented, including group discussions and breakout sessions to promote collaborative learning.
Each course will incorporate a case study and lessons learned from Tribunal findings while providing you with guidance and practical skills for application in the workplace.
A 10% discount is available should more than one employee from a Company attend.