This professional course is designed for the HR community, business owners and senior managers and will provide practical HR training exploring the more complex people and HR matters encountered in the workplace.
– Develop a greater understanding of identifying and managing grievances
– Learn how to handle difficult conversations with employees and line managers
– Learn when to investigate or not to investigate
– The role grievances play in other HR processes and when to enact those procedures
Benefits To You & Your Organisation
– Update and further your existing knowledge in complex areas of HR and people management
– Improve your management skills and increase confidence in addressing these matters as they arise
– Learn to embed elements of these practices within the business to ensure matters are identified at an early stage
– Create effective practice and processes to protect the business from Employment & – Discrimination Tribunal claims and disputes
The training will be provided by Paul Beard, a UK Barrister and ACAS trainer and conciliator who will be providing his insights, drawing upon his vast experience on complex HR matters and tribunal findings. The presentation elements of the training will be presented remotely.
Focus HR Consultants shall facilitate the session incorporating practical application of the technical aspects presented, including group discussions and breakout sessions to promote collaborative learning.
Each course will incorporate a case study and lessons learned from Tribunal findings while providing you with guidance and practical skills for application in the workplace.
This course can be attended as a standalone training course, or as a three part series in conjunction with the Focus On…Handling Investigations and Focus On…Managing Disciplinaries courses.
The numbers of attendees per session will be limited for maximum value and to ensure the best possible learning outcomes.
£225 per person
Attendees who enroll on the three part series of courses will benefit from the discounted cost of £795 for all three training courses.
To enrol please visit https://www.focushrs.com/training/focus-on-managing-grievances/